Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: your board

  1. #21
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    he has two birthdays clouds ...I think one was on the 4th and the other one is today

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two birthdays... I was born at home on the morning of the 4th, but didn't get to see a doctor until the 6th and Doctors cannot back date a birth certificate... Confusing ain't it...LOL

    Sushi is an aquired taste, I loved it from the first time, but my daughter took a couple of tries and my wife tried it and hates it.

    Most people think of the raw fuish and are turned off, but there are several dishes that have no raw fish. One I like is the baked Salmon skin, It is a super thin slice of salmon with the skin side up, it is baked and laid on a bed of rice and drizzled with a mild chocolate sauce (Has a bacon-y flavor).
    The California roll is a thin piece of carrot, cucumber wrapped in rice and rolled in a seaweed wrap.
    I perfer Tuna, & yellowtail, but there are quite a few varities of sushi.

    You take a bit of soy sauce, mix just (A LITTLE) wasabi and dip yer sushi in it and down the hatch. (Sushi is concidered a finger food so you don't have to fight with the chop stix if you don't wanna) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    WOW, its cool having two b-days*L
    The 6th of Jan is a holiday in Germany so its a good day for a birthday*S
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

    I never tasted Sushi but I can't imagine me liking it. But who knows?

  5. #25
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    is confused about it *L

  6. #26
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    is confused about it *L

  7. #27
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    confused about sushi or roger's two b-days?*L

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a pretty confusin' guy...ain't I [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naw!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    To tell the truth, my middle name is confusion*L

    I was born a blonde, maybe that explains, eh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •